


So I think we may have the bully at daycare. Last Friday Elliott had the day off and he went to daycare and spent some time there playing with Eden. He said that there is one baby who is two months older than Eden and Eden went up and took the toy she was playing with. When the little girl took it back Eden pulled her hair! Elliott said Eden would crawl up to all the babies and take their toys. I asked him if they took Eden's toys and he said they tried, but they didn't. And today when I went to pick her up from daycare, the teacher Miss Karen told me Eden had pulled another little girl's hair. When Miss Karen told her no, and the other little girl was crying Eden had this guilty look on her face. I guess we need to start figuring out how to teach her to share, and not to pull other people's hair.
Eden has learned to do a lot in the last few weeks. She can sit up by herself. I mean she can go from being on her tummy and crawling to sitting up all by herself. Which she likes to do in her crib when it's bedtime. She can also wave now too. Though she waves a lot. She waves at me in the morning and it makes me happy and sad all at the same time. I love that she is getting bigger and learning new things, but it's hard cause I want her to stay little too. We are going to work on using a sippy cup next. I think it will help daycare.
Eden loves to eat. That girl will eat anything, and I swear I think she would eat all day long if you let her. She especially loves to eat what Mommy and Daddy are eating. We are giving her little bites of food when we eat with her. She is getting pretty good at feeding herself too. She especially likes the little star puffs from gerber. Hopefully here are a few new pictures for you all to enjoy!
No comments:
Post a Comment